Our History. Metro Ormoc Community Multi-Purpose Cooperative, formerly known as Ormoc Community Credit Cooperative Incorporated, is a multi-purpose cooperative with principal and business address at Arradaza Street, Ormoc City, Leyte.
Founded on August 25, 1978 by Rev. Fr. Oscar Lorenzo and Sr. Carmela Mitaran, OCCCI started with P5,850.00 paid up capital from 78 pioneering members composed of parents of the Christian Fund Beneficiaries, farmers and parishioners of Sts. Peter and Paul Parish, Ormoc City, Leyte, Philippines.
With steadfast commitment in serving the members through savings, credit, welfare and allied services, the cooperative has exponentially grownover the years. Certified by Finance Organizations Achieving Certified Credit Union Standards, OCCCI was majorly recognized as the Biggest FOCCUS Branded Multi-Purpose Cooperative in Region VIII.
In 2010, OCCCI was recognized as the First Billionaire Cooperative in Region VIII. It now has Php1.2 Billion Assets (2012), 40 offices nationwide. It has been recently ranked within top eleven of the best open-type cooperatives in the country (NATCCO Network).
Vision. A leading cooperative in the Visayas with empowered members by 2028.
Mission. OCCCI is committed to:
1. Forming Strong and prosperous members and families.
2. Providing quality and diversified products and services.
3. Instilling God-centeredness and moral uprightness.
4. Promoting self-governance and responsible stewardship.
1. To encourage savings and thriftiness.
2. To respond to the socio-economic-spritual needs of the households.
3. To ensure safety and stability for sustainable growth.
4. To increase membership and expand areas of operation.
5. To develop high growth, high impact enterprises.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
CHIEF OPERATIONS OFFICER
CHIEF FINANCE OFFICER
CHIEF ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
AUDIT AND INVENTORY COMMITTEES
HOW TO BECOME AN ASSOCIATE MEMBER?
Attend the Pre-Membership Education Seminar every Saturday at 9:00AM.
Accomplish the Membership Entrance form and Subscription Agreement form with recent 2x2 colored picture.
Invest an initial amount of only Php450.00.
- Initial Share Deposit Php100.00
- Initial Savings Deposit Php100.00
- Registration and Membership Fee Php125.00
- SCDF Php50.00
- Passbook Php25.00
- Orientation Fee Php50.00
HOW TO BECOME A REGULAR MEMBER?
One year membership as an Associate, at least Php2,000.00 share deposit and Php1,000,00 savings deposit.
Attend the Regular Membership Candidate's Course (RMCC).
RMCC is an orientation given to those qualified associate members.
Accomplish and fill-up Subscription Agreement form and RMCC form.
Share Capital. A requirement for all OCCCI Members with Php 100.00 minimum deposit.
Regular Savings. A requirement for all OCCCI Members with Php 100.00 maintaining balance and Php 1,000.00 average daily balance to earn interest.
Kiddy & Youth Savings.